If you know me you know that I am an avid poster of videos on YouTube. (https://www.youtube.com/dannywmeeks) I love creating stuff, so it was only natural that I do it!
This morning I posted a video that has already gotten a first comment. The comment was sort of unusual and out of left field, as they say. It simply said..."Thanks Grampa." Grampa???? GRAMPA?! I was stunned for a second or two, then I started to wonder where the person got that idea. I know I am sort of old, at 66, but "Grampa"? Come on man!
I guess I am technically old enough to be someone's grandfather. I know folks who became grandparents by the age of 40. But I'm still young and handsome!I can't be anybody's "grampa". No. I refuse and refute the guy's claim!
Now...If you'll excuse me, there is a tall glass of Geritol waiting on me in the kitchen. There may also be some roast left over from lunch if I can find my dentures!
No comments:
Post a Comment