This morning I had opportunity to go into Greenville, Texas for a minute. As I entered the city limits I found myself behind a red pickup with Oregon license plates and several bumper stickers. One sticker simply read "FDT" while another said "My dog is a democrat."
Reading the second one told me what the first one meant. I will not say it on here, but if you know, you know. The dog one is more telling than some understand. I am sure this person's dog is in fact a democrat and I am furthermore certain it probably voted, along with several of their dead relatives, in the last three elections! You see, I do not trust democrats. ANY democrat. The ones that run for office, or the ones that blindly follow them and vote the sorry devils in.
I sat there behind the truck at the red light and waited semi-patiently, for the light to turn. When it did the guy took his sweet time moving. I believe I may have yelled, "GET OUTTA THE ROAD!" or something to that effect. I know I said something and motioned with my hand for him to kindly move along. I am not normally the kind of driver that makes hand gestures while driving, but this idiot was already on my bad side from jump street. I'm not sure if it was the democrat bumper stickers or the yankee liscense tags. Perhaps it was his lack of consideration for me and the good republican folks he was holding up with his slow acceleration, but he is not on my Christmas card list!
Why do we let these people in our state? What good are they? What purpose do they serve?! Always democrating up my Texas! As my dear old grandmother would have said, "Makes my butt want a dip of snuff!"
Y'all have fun, and don't give them stupid democrats an inch!
We'll holler atcha.
No comments:
Post a Comment