Last night my beloved Dallas Cowboys played in prime time. I never saw a down. Not because I was mad at them or any other person or team, I was just unable to get NBC on my television. I hate my television. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it! I can't get regular TV on the dang thing! I can do without seeing sitcoms and other drivel, but I NEED my Cowboys!
I understand that my Cowboys lost to an inferior New York Giants team. I'd STILL like to be able to see it! It's my God given right as an American to see the Cowboys play! I have one of those stupid "smart" TVs that has the fancy channels like Hulu and Peacock and the rest. I enjoy watching YouTube on it. I do NOT enjoy having to pay to get a channel that carries the NFL games!
OK...OK...OK...I have to stop this now, before my blood pressure gets too high. I'm just going to have to fix the problem before next week's game. Y'all wish me luck... and GO COWBOYS!! Dang it! Anyone have an old school TV laying around??
No comments:
Post a Comment